Thursday, April 22, 2010

Truly Blessed

During this hard time, I have been reminded daily of how blessed I truly am. Not only blessed in materialistic things but in family and friends. I know in one of my past post I complained about how I was ready for people to basically stop calling and asking how I was doing. But now that I look back, how selfish was I? Those people truly care about me and was making sure that I was alright.
During the past month, I have had friends that have done sweet little jesters for me. From bringing over their DVD collections while on bed rest. To the daily calls. And today, a group of friends all pitched in and bought me a gift card to a Spa. They stated that I needed to take care of myself and that they are always here for me. Of course, I started bawling. Not necessarily because of "why" I got the gift card but because I am truly blessed to have people think so much of me.
So, my goal starting today is no more..."Poor me!" I am blessed beyond words! I am blessed for all my new blog friends. I am just truly blessed. So, thank you to everyone who has called, emailed, prayed, or have given me little treats. I can not thank you enough! All I can say is I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    sorry to hear about your sad news :( wish it could've turned out better.
    what nice friends you had to think of you and send you to the spa.

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete