Monday, April 5, 2010

Fourth and Final Report

(What ours will look like tomorrow)

Got the last phone call this morning. One of the "honor students" are no longer with us. Which is surprising! But the other one is still good. Therefore, we will have at least one to transfer tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!! I cant believe this day is here! This is something that I have talked about for the past two months. But now it is finally here! I have so many emotions right now. I am trying not to think about it because I know my body doesn't need to be stressed out.

The remaining three embryos are still growing and it will be determined how many we will transfer, tomorrow. Since I am 30-35, the most they will transfer is 2.

I asked the Dr. what he would grade the one remaining"honor student." And he said..."Good." So, if that embryo is still "good" tomorrow. I would prefer to transfer just one....and have three others to fall back on if this cycle fails.

The last thing we need is to have four kids all at once. The closet family is seven hours away! Its hard enough doing it all on our own with one....I can only imagine with five!

Transfer is set for 9:00 a.m. Remember we have a three hour drive (there and back)...so I should have an update around 2ish or so. It is still all up in the air whether we transfer one or two. Gods in control so we have to just wait and see.

Thanks again for all of your comments, thoughts, and prayers! Tomorrow, I plan on taking pictures of our little "Creature." So, make sure you log back on for that!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow, will be sending lots of P&PT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow!! Sending prayers and hugs your way for a fabulous transfer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way for tomorrow. By the way, the pictures of your little boy are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete