Saturday, April 3, 2010

2nd Report

Good Morning, everyone. Got the second report and all still looks good. The 2 eggs that are in the lead....have each divided into four cells. Which is good!!!
We have lost three. But the remaining three have fertilized and we are still waiting for them to divide. The embryologist said that the remaining three are a day behind so not to be too alarmed....they could possibly still divide this afternoon or tonight.

Until tomorrows report.......

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and prayers. We still need them as this is not even close to being over. Today, I am a little emotional. I guess its all catching up with me!

2 comments:

  1. Waiting is the worst! I hope the next week goes smoothly with no problems. Wishing you a peaceful wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other comment, waiting in the worst! We would only get one report w/our cycles until we went in for transfer and it was tough! Good luck, I hope tomorrow's report brings nothing but good news for you!

    ReplyDelete