Thursday, March 4, 2010

Health Kick


So, I should have been doing this all along...but cant go back in time. I have started on a very strict diet for the next month. Hopefully, a month will be enough. I found that lots of research suggested that the embryos that didn't take had tons of "Bad fat" in them. And of course, the ones that did take...had lots of "good fat."
I never really have had bad eating habits. I just never really watched it either. We hardly ever go out to eat. I mostly cook at home. When I get hungry, for a snack, I would eat peanut butter crackers. Now.....orange and some almonds. My breakfast meal usually involved a Pop-Tart and a Dr. Pepper. Now....Oatmeal, and a Caffeine free Dr. Pepper. (cant give up the D.P. all together.lol)

I am hoping to lose a couple of pounds with this as well as becoming healthier. Also hoping it will help with the IVF. I know it sounds silly...but we are about to give $14,000 to this process and I want to make sure that "I" have done everything on my side that I can! I just hope its not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment