Sunday, March 7, 2010

Positive Side


While, reading through one of my Photography Magazines....I got an idea. I read how a woman hired a photographer to follow her during her battle with breast cancer. He came to every appointment, surgery, and chemo sessions. Then made a book out of it.

Thus, the idea began. I am going to document my IVF journey through photography. I will take my camera with me to every appointment and try to document as much as possible. Hopefully, a BFP will come out of the IVF and therefore, I will make my own book with a happy ending.

I have decided that the first part of the book will be in Black and White...then if a BFP happens...the rest in color!

I have got to find something to help me cope with this process...and I believe taking pictures will help me with this process. Some people go for massages, others go to therapist...I take pictures!

As they always say..."A picture is worth 1,000 words!"

1 comment:

  1. great idea to make a photographic journey. Love your good news minute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete