Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OMG!!!

Yesterday, while fixing my hair....there it was!!!! Staring at me in the mirror. It wasn't small. It was very long and was sticking out and laughing at me!!

MY FIRST GRAY HAIR!!! It wasn't a new hair that had just come in. O no, it was as long as the rest of my hair. I know I am about to turn 31 tomorrow and with all the stress over the past year...doesn't surprise me! But I think it is a little symbolic that tomorrow is my 31st birthday, my first egg retrieval and I just found my first gray hair!

I hope I don't find another one anytime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I can understand, and I'm only 26. I have actually plucked a gray eyebrow hair.... =( I have to laugh or I will cry. I always thought I would have a kiddo before I had gray hair. Good luck with the egg retrieval! Hope it is awesomely successful!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete