Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Suppressed

Just got home from my Suppression appointment and everything is quiet! My ovary that is! I ordered the $2,275.76 worth of medicine tonight and should receive them on Thursday. With Friday being the first shot.
Today, I spent a total of $11,275.76. Makes me very anxious to know that we will spend all this money and nothing may come out of it. That is one of my biggest fears. We spend all this money and have nothing to show for. Then our monthly payments will remind me of what we DO NOT have. The guilt of our monthly battles of making the payments and us scraping by because I cant have a child naturally!
I am trying to stay positive and I know everything will work out like it should. I have faith in Gods plan. I just wonder if he has faith in me?

1 comment:

  1. Yah to quiet!! Things are really going to start to get exciting now!! I have also struggled with the financial side of things. We are lucky enough to have some insurance coverage so I know that I am VERY lucky to have that but we have still paid $13,000 out of pocket over the last 6 months for treatments. I keep feeling guilty that this is money that could be going into Jrs. college fund or that we will never be able to retire but my husband always reminds me that this is what we want more than anything else right now and therefore it is OK. Yes, a child may not come out of it for us, but at least we will know that we tried. I hope this works for you and it is the best money you every spent!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete