Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Estrodial and more

Started my five shots a day on Sunday. I feel like I have the flu. No energy at all! I give my morning shot at 8:00 a.m. and around 11ish, I feel like I am going to pass out if I don't eat something. After I eat something, I feel normal. (Well, as normal as I can feel!) And then the rest of the day, I am exhausted. Has anyone had these symptoms? I am starting to get the "Full stomach" symptom!

Yesterday morning I went for my Estrodial blood work. They want it to be between 100-200 and mine was 150! So, perfect! I go on Friday for my sonogram and hoping everything is working correctly. I am afraid of a cancellation.

So far, I am doing ok on the shots. Better than I thought I was going to be. I am just praying for a good sonogram on Friday. I am taking it one blood test and sonogram at a time. Blood work yesterday = good. (One down)

No comments:

Post a Comment