Friday, June 11, 2010

Why?

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I think I can become pregnant on my own? I thought doing acupuncture and taking the DHEA for two months would let me become pregnant on my own. I was going to be one of these women that got pregnant on their own after all the failed fertility treatments. Why? Why do I do this every month? Why do I pysch myself out and then when she arrives...it just breaks me.

And to make it worse....I have no one to cry to. My husband and little man are out of town. And just when I need to hold both of them....I cant.

Why? Why do I do this to myself every month! When will I learn that I can not become pregnant on my own and possibly ever?!

When will I learn? When will I be happy again? When I will find peace? When will the emptiness inside go away? When? When?

4 comments:

  1. hang in there.
    sorry you are in pain right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. Even took a vacation from work and treatment, and gave it the good old college try. And somehow, even after buying the expensive digital tests, thought that I would see "Pregnant" without medical intervention! What was I thinking?

    I know how you feel.

    Please keep your chin up.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not alone! I thought the same thing myself---and then cried for 10 hours straight when 'she' showed up! I blamed myself for getting my hopes up and listening to my heart instead of my head. :(

    ReplyDelete